One of the Institute’s priorities is to disseminate and share surgical knowledge and know-how with all scientific and medical populations specialized in the Head and Neck.
To this end, the Institute boasts an experimental operating room with 7 tables, connected to the adjacent 135-seat amphitheater, and adjacent to the medium-size animal facility.
The Institute organizes practical training courses in advanced surgical techniques and makes its facilities available to medical or industrial teams wishing to validate or develop new surgical products or to organize training courses within the Institute.
Equipment of the surgical training theatre
– 245 square meter experimental surgery lab
– 7 tables
– equipped with Zeiss Tivato 700 microscopes
– access to the 3 Tesla MRI (research MRI)
– block adjacent to the medium-size animal facility
– access to biology laboratories